Our client is a highly regarded healthcare system who is looking to add Inpatient Coders to their team. Individuals will be responsible for accurate coding and abstracting of clinical information from medical records while maintaining coding quality and integrity as well as productivity within the organization’s guidelines.
Requirements include but are not limited to:
• Associate degree; Bachelor’s preferred
• One AHIMA certification (RHIA, RHIT, CCS, etc.)
• 1+ year of IP coding experience; 3 years preferred
• Strong EMR experience/technical background
• Large, complex health system coding experience
Interested candidates are asked to apply, and details will be shared with qualified applicants. Submit your resume by clicking on Apply for Job below and send to the attention of Carey Allen.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org